1) 1098-T Form from your School - You can download this form
from your school's website.
1) 1098 Statement from all your lenders to deduct your
2) Vehicle Registration Costs
3) Property Tax Statements from the county (if your
mortgage is impounded, it will list it on your 1098
4) Donations Statements
Your accountant will need to know about any assets you’ve
bought, sold, or depreciated during the last year. Bring
any receipts, documents, or reports related to your assets
and fixed assets.
Tip: Some accounting programs have fixed asset reports or
fixed asset listings that you can run.
STOCK INVESTORS/DAY TRADERS
1) 1099-B Statement from your brokerage account.
1) Rent Income Received
2) 1098 Statement from your mortgage lender
3) Property Tax Statement
4) Homeowner's Insurance Policy
5) A list of your expenses for repairs, travel, management
fees, utilities, etc.
1) Names, Social Security Numbers, and Birthdates for all
2) Birth Certificate(s)
3) If the dependent is not your child (ex
Niece/Nephew/Grandchild), we will need proof the child
lived with you along with proof of relationship.
4) Child Care Provider Statement (If you pay for child